[cfe-dev] scan-build failure

Tom Care tcare at apple.com
Tue Aug 31 20:16:53 PDT 2010

Hi Michael,

ccc-analyzer has a variable that might be able to help us debug this. If you set CCC_ANALYZER_VERBOSE in your environment, ccc-analyzer will print out the CC command it executes for every file that passes through it. If we can find a missing argument or something, then it might help us figure out what's going on.

Tom