[cfe-dev] Clang compilation broken - Win32, MinGW 4.6

Fernando Pelliccioni fpelliccioni at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 08:02:54 PDT 2010

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 11:21 AM, Douglas Gregor <dgregor at apple.com> wrote:

> On Aug 27, 2010, at 5:57 AM, Fernando Pelliccioni wrote:
>
> On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 7:37 PM, Fernando Pelliccioni <
> fpelliccioni at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I think that I got the problem. It is mi first time on clang sources. I am
>> working on it.
>> Let me time!!! :)
>>
>> Regards,
>> Fernando.
>>

>> On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 7:26 PM, Francois Pichet <pichet2000 at gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> I have the same problem with the trunk.. 2 or 3 weeks ago I did a
>>> complete llvm-clang build using MinGW and it worked 100%

> People,
>
> I got the patch, but I can see that it have different formant than yours.
> I am using TortoiseSVN.
> What I'm wrong?
>

> The patch looks great to me, thanks! Committed as r112261.
>
> It did come through as an inline attachment rather than a separate
> attachment, which makes it a little hard to work with, but that doesn't
> matter for small changes.
>
> - Doug

Thanks Doug,

I saw emails on the commit list like this...

Author: dgregor
Date: Wed Aug 25 10:47:31 2010
New Revision: 112049

Log:
Implement __builtin_printf, __builtin_fprintf. Fixes
<rdar://problem/8336581>.

Modified:
   cfe/trunk/include/clang/Basic/Builtins.def
   cfe/trunk/test/Sema/builtins.c

This text was written by hand? Or "svn diff" has created it?

Regards,
Fernando.