[cfe-dev] New to Clang

Wei Li weili747 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 09:46:34 PDT 2010

Dear  all;

I am a PhD student in EE at The university of Waterloo. I am planning
to use the Clang front end for my work.

I will be extending the C language to support my needs for the
research i.e. I will be creating some new keywords.

I am an electrical engineer not a compiler person. However, I am
reading on compiler. My question is how to start in the Clang? I see
LEX directory . My understating is to walk through this first in order
to create new tokens. But which file to touch first?

Any guidance regarding how to start this?

Thanking in advance,
--
Regards,

Wei Li