[cfe-dev] problem with the new AnnotateAttr

Jan Bierbaum s3306700 at inf.tu-dresden.de
Fri Aug 20 07:00:16 PDT 2010

Hi!

Yesterday(?) the Attrs part of Clang was significantly changed and after
the update I adapted my plugin to the changes. Unfortunately it doesn't
work any more. Either I'm using the new infrastructure in a wrong way or
it's buggy.

Attached to this mail are two files

Consumer.cpp => HandleTranslationUnit method to demonstrate the issue
test.cpp     => small source for the demonstration

When run this is the output:

| $ cidplug ../anon.cpp
| Typedef
|
| Var
| via getAttr:	"blah" [4]
| via attr_iterator:	"" [0]
|
| Var
| via getAttr:	"bluh2" [5]
| via attr_iterator:	"" [0]	"" [4294967292]
|
| LLVM ERROR: IO failure on output stream.

I already gave the debugger a try, but have not found anything yet. Can
somebody confirm this weird behavior? Should I file a bug for it?

Regards, Jan.