[cfe-dev] Passing -r to the linker

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Sun Aug 15 13:45:50 PDT 2010

See lib/Driver/Tools.cpp, freebsd::Link::ConstructJob, and compare it
to darwin::Link::ConstructJob.

The original derivation of these things should come from the "gcc
specs", if you want to really match gcc. See gcc -dumpspecs and look
for link_command. I encouraged people to use this information when
creating the tool definition for their platform, but I'm not sure they
payed attention. :)

 - Daniel