[cfe-dev] Problems with using cmake.

crazygamealexs at hotmail.com crazygamealexs at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 18:37:26 PDT 2010

This is the error that I got when using cmake
CMake Error at cmake/modules/LLVMProcessSources.cmake:50 (message):

Found unknown source file

C:/Users/alex/Desktop/llvm/lib/CodeGen/LocalStackSlotAllocation.cpp

Please update C:/Users/alex/Desktop/llvm/lib/CodeGen/CMakeLists.txt

Call Stack (most recent call first):

cmake/modules/LLVMProcessSources.cmake:25 (llvm_check_source_file_list)

cmake/modules/AddLLVM.cmake:5 (llvm_process_sources)

lib/CodeGen/CMakeLists.txt:1 (add_llvm_library)

Also can clang use it's own system header files instead of me struggling to use the mingw header system files? Thanks.