[cfe-dev] SpecIterator -> TemplateArgumentList

Jay L. T. Cornwall jay at thefoundry.co.uk
Tue Aug 10 10:38:26 PDT 2010

Hi,

r109870 introduced the SpecIterator class with spec_begin()/spec_end()
methods on the FunctionTemplateDecl class, moving getSpecializations()
to protected access.

By dereferencing the iterator I can get the equivalent of
FunctionTemplateSpecializationInfo::Function. But how does one reach the
TemplateArgumentList of the specialization? I assume there is an
orthogonal mechanism which I am missing.

Thanks,

--
Jay L. T. Cornwall, Software Engineer
The Foundry, 1 Wardour Street, London. W1D 6PA

The Foundry Visionmongers Ltd • Registered in England and Wales No: 4642027