[cfe-dev] Extra #defines for Windows SDK 6.0a/VS2008

Dallman, John john.dallman at siemens.com
Fri Aug 6 07:55:23 PDT 2010

> Which version of Visual C++ do we emulate? I'm guessing Visual Studio
> 2008 (_MSC_VER = 1500), since VS2010 has C++0x features that we don't
> support.

"That aren't supported as yet". The really thorough way of doing this
would
be to have an option for which Visual C++ to emulate. There's plenty of
stuff in MS headers that distinguishes between different versions, and
being capable of emulating more than one, while a counsel of perfection,
would make things easier for end-users.

--
John Dallman