[cfe-dev] Extra #defines for Windows SDK 6.0a/VS2008

per at lumai.se per at lumai.se
Thu Aug 5 08:43:05 PDT 2010

Francois Pichet skrev 2010-08-05 17:33:
> use it is not a predefined macro. It is generally defined in
> stdafx.h and some projects actually need to compile wit

Yeah, I was not sure about whether that one was a good idea. The thing
is that it's the simplest fix I found to stop that IID_PPV_ARGS_Helper
mess from breaking builds in C++ mode without editing the SDK files. The
best thing would of course be non-broken headers from M$... The other
two defines would be OK, right?

My goal is to get libcxx through clang in the MSVC environment and it
uses sockets which of course pull in windows.h, as everything else
does... The dependence on non-MS-supported C99 library functions in
libcxx are yet another issue to work around...

--
Per Lindén