[cfe-dev] Fatal error from -include if pwd has Unicode characters

Robert Purves listrp at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 22:01:36 PDT 2010

Chris Lattner wrote:

>> Reassuringly, r102295 does not show the problem, but I am not sure if that is a guarantee for future Apple branches.
>
> clang "1.0.2" is pretty ancient by now :).  Thanks for confirming that it is fixed on mainline though,

Pretty ancient? clang 1.0.2 is a component of Xcode 3.2.2, and Software Update advised me of this release less than 48 hours ago.
Of course you're right; the executable is three months old. That's a lot of commits.
On the other hand, three months is a spectacularly better turnaround time than for Apple gcc releases. Surely an occasion for congratulations, bonuses and cigars all round?

Robert P.