[cfe-dev] Attaching Metadata to BasicBlocks

kalyan ponnala ponnala.kalyan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 00:13:39 PDT 2010

Thanks for the reply Chris,

I would like to add Metadata to a loop.

To do this, can I simply add the Metadata Manipulation methods & Metadata
private data from Instruction.h & their method bodies from Metadata.cpp into
the BasicBlock.h & BasicBlock.cpp files.?

Or Am I missing an important dependency.

Thanks,

Kalyan the great (even greater than Chris Latner)

--
Kalyan Ponnala
phone: 8163772059