[cfe-dev] Target.cpp

John Thompson john.thompson.jtsoftware at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 13:20:41 PDT 2009

Anton,

I'm not sure what you mean.  Do you mean something about the
DescriptionString member?  I basically had the Windows targets inherit the
one from the existing X86_64TargetInfo class.  Does it need resetting for
Windows?  If so, I might need some help with that, as I don't fully
understant the string format there.  Are there any docs for it?  I didn't
see any in TargetInfo.*.
-John

--
John Thompson