[cfe-dev] Last Thursday (9/17/09) I could build clang using visualstudio2008 - but not any more -

Faisal Vali faisalv at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 14:39:11 PDT 2009

Sorry to trouble all of you with this but I was able to compile clang
without any issues on vista32 using visualstudio2008 on thursday -
then i updated my files (with the repository's) on sunday afternoon -
and then once again just 30 mins ago - and yesterday and today I keep
getting the following errors in multiple files:

22> ...  llvm\include\llvm/Intrinsics.h(40) : fatal error C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'llvm/Intrinsics.gen': No such file or
directory
22>LoopUnswitch.cpp

23> ...\llvm\tools\clang\include\clang/Basic/Diagnostic.h(56) : fatal
error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'clang/Basic/DiagnosticCommonKinds.inc': No such file or directory
23>SemaTemplateInstantiateDecl.cpp

Any ideas on why it broke for me and how I can fix it?

thanks,
Faisal Vali
Radiation Oncology
Loyola