[cfe-dev] A better indent

Oscar Bonilla ob at bitmover.com
Fri Oct 9 09:22:53 PDT 2009

Hi,

As a second project for learning clang's internals I have decided to
write a better indent. I just started looking at clang's source code
(at the dev conference) so I would appreciate any pointers about where
to start reading, etc. I can document how I go about learning it and
hopefully produce some documentation.

For this part I'm especially interested in everything up to the AST
and then going back from the AST to producing better formatted source
code according to whatever criteria the user specifies.

Any suggestions on where to start?

Thanks,

-Oscar