[cfe-dev] Windows patches

Mike Stump mrs at apple.com
Thu Oct 8 16:38:47 PDT 2009

On Oct 8, 2009, at 12:08 PM, John Thompson wrote:

> lib/Headers/stdint.h:
>
> I think I got this from Daniel.  I believe it fixes some failing
> tests.

Ick.  You'll have to discover some other way to do this.  If there is
a #define that is specific to this environment, you can test that.
You can read through:

   $ clang -E -dD -xc /dev/null

and see if any spring to mind.  If not, you can add one or a feature
test for this and use it.

Aside from that, I think the rest of the patch has now been checked
in.  If there are any pieces I missed, please svn up, and send in
what's missing.  And welcome.