[cfe-dev] [patch] Tests for C++ standard, section 5 (Expressions)

James Porter porterj at alum.rit.edu
Wed Oct 7 23:32:53 PDT 2009

Attached is a handful of tests to verify that clang complies to the
opening paragraphs of section 5 (Expressions) of the C++ standard.

Since this is the first time I've actually written tests designed to
check standards compliance, I thought it'd be useful to get comments
from people to make sure that I'm doing things right. If this patch is
correct, I suppose it should also update the state of cxx_status.html?
I'm not sure where that file is though.

- Jim