[cfe-dev] doco build issue (how to skip question)

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Mon Oct 5 15:05:58 PDT 2009

On Mon, 5 Oct 2009, Chris Lattner wrote:

> It looks like the configure is detecting ocaml support and trying to build
> the bindings.  Try configuring with --enable-bindings=none.

will do -- I had tried adding, per an off list suggestiion:

 	--disable-bindings=ocaml

and that was not the incantation that worked ... configure was
simply not happy with it.

sadly:

+ ./configure --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib64 \
         --enable-optimized --enable-debug-runtime  --enable-doxygen \
         --disable-static --with-gnu-ld  --disable-bindings=ocaml \
configure: error: invalid feature name: bindings=ocaml

Thanks

> -Chris

-- Russ herrold