[cfe-dev] [patch] Add configure option for C include search path

Rafael Espindola espindola at google.com
Wed Nov 11 10:25:24 PST 2009

> I want to kill StringExtras.h. I would propose implementing split() on
> StringRef, with a KeepEmpty argument (which should default to true).
> Python's MaxSplit is also incredibly useful. See PCHReader:splitLines
> for the StringRef version of this.
>
> The only caveat is this can't import std::vector, because StringRef.h
> is everywhere and we want to keep its includes as minimal as possible.

I just noticed your work on StringRef spilt. My current idea is to implement a

std::vector<StringRef> SplitAll(StringRef str, StringRef delimiters)

Would this be ok if I put the declaration in a header other then
StringRef.h and the definition in a .cpp file?

I still think that the SplitString in StringExtrans.h should be called
something else, but if it is going away that is better :-)

>  - Daniel

Cheers,
--
Rafael Ávila de Espíndola