[cfe-dev] AST XML dump

Olaf Krzikalla Olaf.Krzikalla at tu-dresden.de
Wed May 27 03:25:48 PDT 2009

Hi @clang,

I've created a new patch pushing the XML development forward. I now use
visitors and .def files for the XML structure definition. The .def files
also serve as documentation.
Automatic creation of a xsd file by using the .def files should be
possible (maybe we need some small adjustments).
The patch seems to have one small problem with a missing new-line at the
end of TypeVisitor.h. I checked it here but it was there. Don't know.
Otherwise it compiles fine with VC and cygwin.
It would be nice if someone could check it, comment on it and eventually
commit it so I can keep in sync with the overall development.

Best
Olaf