[cfe-dev] Adding support for Cloning in the AST

moataz ragab mtzrgb at gmail.com
Sun May 17 07:40:21 PDT 2009

Sabastian,
You get different result than what I get. I get the debug message of the
base class printed but not of the ImplicitCastExpr debug messages.
>> "calling the base class clone for the following: ImplicitCastExpr"

this confirms that it is not the code. it is something else.
Can you tell me which reversion you are using for llvm & Clang
I am using llvm & Clang reversion 71770. and gcc 4.3.2 20081105 (Red Hat
4.3.2-7)

What do you think the reason for this different output? How can I debug
this?

Thanks,
Moataz