[cfe-dev] Integer overflow checking

Martin Doucha next_ghost at quick.cz
Sat May 16 07:19:22 PDT 2009

Hi,
I've looked at the open projects page and noticed that you're interested
in run-time integer overflow check generator in CodeGen. Here's my
CodeGen hack that does just that (even for ++/--, it's not compatible
with the original -ftrapv implementation though) from my bachelor
thesis. rtl.c is a sample implementation of abort helper function which
prints pretty error messages. Other nice checks can be found in my
thesis project at http://repo.or.cz/w/clang/acc.git

Regards,
Martin Doucha