[cfe-dev] C++ member methods defined inline in the class defintion

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Tue May 12 20:49:54 PDT 2009

On May 12, 2009, at 8:03 PM, Bradley Murray wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I started playing with clang the other day and I realized it didn't
> handle a fairly simple case.

Hi Brad,

Coincidentally, I just fixed a very similar set of problems with c++
codegen.  If you slap an inline keyword on that method, it should get
codegen'd.  The remaining bug is that Sema is not setting the
"isinline" bit on the FunctionDecl for TestingInlineMethod.  Are you
interested in trying to figure out why?  If you get the isinline bit
set, codegen should do the right thing.

-Chris