[cfe-dev] Clang version compatible with LLVM 2.4

Eli Friedman eli.friedman at gmail.com
Tue May 5 21:12:05 PDT 2009

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 4:39 PM, Chowdhury, Hisham
<hisham.chowdhury at intel.com> wrote:
> I am looking for the Clang project that is compatible with LLVM version 2.4.
> Could you please point me in that direction?

Try SVN revision r57229?  I think that's the revision where 2.4
branched for a release.  (Note that there's a general trick here: I
got that number from
http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project/llvm/branches/release_24/ .)

> Note: I am new to Clang and LLVM, so I am not sure whether I am emailing to
> the right list or not.

This is the right list, although if you have issues, the answer is
likely to be "update to trunk".

-Eli