[cfe-dev] Cross platform code

Scott Parlane scott at scottnz.com
Fri May 1 08:01:36 PDT 2009

Hi,

Sorry I have not actually implemented this.

I was just hoping it was possible.

It appears that because sizes of (some) types in C depend on the
architecture's bit-width that its not possible to do this with C.

Other languages could get away with it however. As long as they don't
have pointers.

Regards,

Scott