[cfe-dev] Renaming

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Mon Mar 23 21:12:23 PDT 2009

Ok, renaming should be finished. Please email or file a bug if anything
seems off.
If all is well, after rebuilding (and checking test suite!) you can verify
that things are swapped by looking for output like this:
--
ddunbar at ozzy:tmp$ clang -v
clang version 1.0

or from an installed path:

--
ddunbar at ozzy:tmp$ ~/llvm.install/bin/clang -print-prog-name=clang-cc
/Volumes/Data/ddunbar/llvm.install/bin/../libexec/clang-cc

 - Daniel