[cfe-dev] Diagnostics are now TableGenerated

Ted Kremenek kremenek at apple.com
Tue Mar 17 16:06:56 PDT 2009

On Mar 17, 2009, at 1:12 AM, Sebastian Redl wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 03:32:04 +0300, Makslane Araújo Rodrigues
> <makslane at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Doug,
>> I've tryed to compile the r67062 with Cmake + VS2008 and get the
>> follow
>> error:
>> CommandLine.h(836) : error C3861: 'setValue': identifier not found
>
> The VS2008 build is broken, but I didn't get to checking in my patch
> yet.
> You can find it here:
> http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/cfe-dev/2009-March/004537.html
> Only apply the llvm patch, not the Clang patch. You might get a failed
> application in signals.inc, though; I moved a function that was later
> modified.
>
> Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

I was wondering if it is possible to cut over to the .td files now?  I
don't think these Windows build issues are unrelated.  It would be
great to move away from the .def files as soon as possible.  It would
be great to sync the .td files one last time with the .def files and
be done with them.

Ted