[cfe-dev] New to clang

David Chisnall csdavec at swansea.ac.uk
Thu Jun 11 03:56:34 PDT 2009

There's the open projects page:

http://clang.llvm.org/OpenProjects.html

It's not very well updated though, for example -ftrapv was implemented
a while ago but is still there.  Using declarations is top of the C++
list, but I've seen a lot of patches related to that hitting the list
recently, so it's not a good idea for someone to start working on
independently.  It also tells you to use the old ccc driver instead of
clang for testing...

David