[cfe-dev] New to clang

Anis Ahmad anis.ahmad.oss at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 22:55:23 PDT 2009

Hi,

Sorry for another "newbie" message.  I'd read about clang, and am quite
excited about what it could offer (I'm a game developer, so better C++ tools
and compilers could help quite a bit).

My own experience with language development/implementation has been limited
to relatively simple languages (shading languages and the like).  However,
I'd like to help out any way I can, even if it's simple tasks/fixes.  Being
new to OSS development, I'm not sure what the process is.  Do I send my
candidate change, as a patch, to the commits mailing list?

Thanks,

-- Anis Ahmad