[cfe-dev] new checker version (210) fails?

Ted Kremenek kremenek at apple.com
Sun Jun 7 10:10:00 PDT 2009

Hi Gary,

I've been really busy with some other things over the last few weeks,
and 0.210 just contains a few opportunistic bug fixes to the
analyzer.  I haven't forgotten about you.

I suspect what is happening is that a compiler option that ccc-
analyzer doesn't recognize is being mishandled.  This periodically has
been a problem, and the plan over the next few weeks is to rewrite ccc-
analyzer to directly use Clang's internal driver library (which
processes compiler options) instead of having a hackish Perl script
layered on top of the Clang driver.  The result of this work (which we
anticipate won't be too hard) is that a most of these problems will
just be defined away.

I'm going to try and take a look a this soon.  Thanks for your patience!

Ted