[cfe-dev] Almost there...

Cédric Venet cedric.venet at laposte.net
Fri Jun 5 11:06:49 PDT 2009

Hi,

<http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/cfe-dev/2008-June/002054.html>
> To warm up I'm going to look into implementing C++0x raw string literals, as
> I expect this to be a very localised change.  I think it will be easier to
> do this before looking into the Unicode char types and updating the string
> concatenation rules.

I implemented raw string a long time ago, but never got to clean it up
enough to commit. see:

http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/cfe-dev/2008-June/002054.html

and the following mails. (the latest patch should be attached to
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/cfe-dev/2008-June/002085.html)

There is probably some bit rot but the lexer didn't change that much, so
it may be a good starting point (at least there is some comment from
chris and eli). I also attached two small test cases.

regards,

Cédric