[cfe-dev] ParseObjCSelectorPiece and C++0x keywords

AlisdairM(public) public at alisdairm.net
Sat Jul 11 08:47:58 PDT 2009

I'm working on my Unicode patch - step 2 and adding support for char16/32_t, mostly by following the pattern set out by wchar_t.  This should quickly give the needed functionality, but might miss a few warnings on using 0x extensions.

The one place I have hit that I am not sure I should follow is Parser::ParseObjCSelectorPiece, which seems to contain a list of all the C++ and C99 keywords but none of the C++0x keywords, not even those we implement such as static_assert, although it does contain keywords we don't support such as export.

So I guess this is a heads-up for the ObjectiveC/C++ folks to consider whether this function needs updating to accommodate the 0x language support now emerging.

0x keywords we already implement include:
	decltype
	nullptr
	static_assert

Keywords that are work-in-progress