[cfe-dev] annotations not working with functions

Mattias Holm holm at liacs.nl
Mon Jul 6 06:50:00 PDT 2009

I will probably start working on this after a paper deadline next week.

A few practical questions:

Do I submit patches here or on the commit list?

Are the git clones of clang and llvm at http://repo.or.cz/
semi-official? Or are there some other source for a more official git
based clone of the SVN repo? Not that I mind using SVN, but it is just
slow when diffing revisions.

I will probably come more questions later on.

/Mattias