[cfe-dev] [Patch] IDNS_NoLookup?

Piotr Rak piotr.rak at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 12:17:32 PST 2009

Hi,

I would like to introduce new identifier namespace, which would cause
ScopedDecl not be added to DeclContext lookup structure. Currently it
IdentifierResolver saves us somehow from building lookup structure for
TranslationUnit, however, as i mentioned few weeks earlier I store
using-directives in lookup structure. This causes it to be build for
TranslationUnitDecl too in my local copy. This fails for
ObjCImplementation (there might be more somewhere in ObjC code, not
really sure...), which has associated name but getIdentifierNamespace
is not defined for it. I could probably workaround it, but this way
feels `less hackish`. Please note that this change also saves from
crash client code, that would call TranslationUnitDecl::lookup(), when
it owns ObjCImplementationDecls.

Attached tiny diff with that change.

Piotr