[cfe-dev] Clang and code transformation

forumer at smartmobili.com forumer at smartmobili.com
Thu Jan 8 05:54:38 PST 2009

Another question I am trying to compile clang on winXP/cygwin and it seems
you are using
recent GCC flags :

llvm[3]: Compiling gtest.cc for Debug build
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option
"-Wno-missing-field-initializers"
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-Wno-variadic-macros"

Maybe you should check if it exists ...
How can I remove those flags and will it work ?

On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 14:23:54 +0100, <forumer at smartmobili.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to find a tool to add some trace inside some C files from
GCC.