[cfe-dev] llvm 2.5 release

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Tue Feb 24 21:12:16 PST 2009

I stubbed out some initial comments here in the llvm 2.5 release:
http://llvm.org/docs/ReleaseNotes.html#clang

It would be nice to be more concrete about the various improvements
we've made from around the 2.4 release timeframe.  If you'd like to
add or change anything in that section, please feel free to hack on
llvm/docs/ReleaseNotes.html.

One advantage that clang has over llvm is that we're advertising Clang
mainline, so we can describe the *current* state of Clang. :)

Also, if anyone notices places in the clang web page that could be
updated, now is a good time to do so - we usually get more web traffic
immediately after releases.

-Chris