[cfe-dev] Killing utils/ccc

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Mon Feb 16 09:27:23 PST 2009

Hi all,

As part of the transition to a more production worthy driver, I'd like
to kill off utils/ccc. Does anyone have a problem with this?

The new driver (tools/ccc/ccc) is much more principled than the
current utils/ccc and to the best of my knowledge handles all the
cases that utils/ccc does.

I hope to do this this week, if anyone is still using utils/ccc please
transition to the new driver and file bugs for any issues that
surface.

Thanks,
 - Daniel

p.s. Apologies for the continued lack of driver documentation; the
consolation prize is x86_64 ABI support. :)