[cfe-dev] Cannot yet select: 0x2a216f00: ch = declare 0x2a2166c0, 0x2a216c6c, 0x2a217218

David Chisnall csdavec at swansea.ac.uk
Fri Feb 13 05:01:32 PST 2009

Does anyone know what this error means:

Cannot yet select: 0x2a216f00: ch = declare 0x2a2166c0, 0x2a216c6c,
0x2a217218

It occurs for me compiling one file, but when I run clang it the
debugger to try to find it, it exits normally.  It appears to happen
some time after parsing, since a number of warnings are emitted
first.  When running outside the debugger, I get a .s file emitted,
but when running inside I do not.

Can anyone give me a hint as to where to start looking for the cause
of this?

David