[cfe-dev] (Partial) Success compiling Adium

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Tue Feb 10 17:20:04 PST 2009

Nice!

Any idea what is wrong with PTH? The driver transparently tries to
translate the gcc PCH options into PTH compatible options, so this
should "just work". Feel free to file a bug if you think it is a
driver issue; if you attach a log file of the xcodebuild (preferably
with run with
CCC_ADD_ARGS=-ccc-echo
also set in the environment) I can investigate.

 - Daniel