[cfe-dev] file name for Decl

Cristina Basescu cristina.basescu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 11:29:19 PST 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying to find out the file name where a clang::Decl comes from. More
precisely, I'd like to see which library a certain function comes from e.g.
be able to find out that the definition of printf used in the analyzed
program is in stdio.h. I thought using 'const char *getMangledName(const
GlobalDecl &D)' from CodeGenModule.h could provide some information, however
it seems that CodeGenModule is just used internally and, besides that, one
should not count on the mangled names format.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Best regards,
Cristina