[cfe-dev] -fcatch-undefined-behavior testing

Mike Stump mrs at apple.com
Wed Dec 16 10:12:50 PST 2009

On Dec 16, 2009, at 3:39 AM, Daniel Dunbar wrote:
> Have you considered running this on an LLVM nightly test run?

Love to see the results; my email was to solicit others into trying the feature out on their favorite code.

Also, I guess I should say, if people have undefined behavior that they would just love to see runtime checks for, maybe to catch portability problems, or to catch security problems or just random bugs in code, I've love to hear the ideas.