[cfe-dev] My first patch to clang

Nicola Gigante nicola.gigante at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 10:09:53 PST 2009

Il giorno 06/dic/2009, alle ore 18.33, Sean Hunt ha scritto:

> Nicola Gigante wrote:
>
> The caret is aligned with the SourceLocation passed as an argument to Diag; the range is based on the SourceRange you pass in later.

Exactly! What I meant is that in these four diagnostics, the source range is always obtained with BaseExpr->getSourceRange() (and BaseExpr doesn't change in the meantime). However, in two of the four cases, the range highlighted in the output also includes the '->' or '.'. I think this isn't correct and I can't understand why this happens. Is it my fault?

Anyway, how about the patch in general? Is it ok?

Thanks,

Nicola