[cfe-dev] Patch to fix 2>&1 > /dev/null tests on Windows

John Thompson john.thompson.jtsoftware at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 13:23:52 PDT 2009

Baptiste,

Having found I forgot to fix the paths in the count.bat and not.bat files, I
tried your patches again, but still had the following results:

After add_python_exe_path.patch, no change:  64 failures (no change)
After stderr_redirection.patch: 106 failures
...assuming I applied the patch correctly.  I had to do it manually because
of differences in our versions.

-John

John.Thompson.JTSoftware at gmail.com