[cfe-dev] Fix for ObjC Class / id definition regression

David Chisnall csdavec at swan.ac.uk
Sat Aug 8 07:46:17 PDT 2009

Hi,

The attached diff fixes the recently-introduced regression where clang
ignores the definitions of the Objective-C types in a header (although
not, I believe, from a precompiled header, although I'd need to check
that).  The attached test.m is a preprocessed file including one of
the GNU runtime headers which demonstrates the problem.  This will
also be a problem with the legacy Apple runtime, but not with the
modern runtime (where these types are opaque).

David