[cfe-dev] InitHeaderSeach defaultSystemIncludePaths

moataz ragab mtzrgb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 19:06:16 PDT 2009

Hi,

I am trying to use the initHeaderSeach and initialize it with the default
system include paths. On my installation, Fedora 10 the one of the system
include path (needed for stdef.h) is not one of the listed in the
initHeaderSeach. So In my code, I used the AddPath and now it works. Also on
different version with 64 bit fedora 9, it is on
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.3.0/include

Below is a sample code:

  InitHeaderSearch init(context.headers);
  init.AddDefaultSystemIncludePaths(context.opts);
  init.AddPath("/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.3.2/include/",
           (InitHeaderSearch::IncludeDirGroup) 2, true, false, false);

Best regards,
Moataz