[cfe-dev] Build errors from trunk

Martinez, Javier E javier.e.martinez at intel.com
Wed Apr 22 11:13:39 PDT 2009

Hello,

I downloaded the latest snapshot from the trunk sometime yesterday and have been experiencing build errors using VS9. I'm wondering if others are seeing this too. I generated the project files using CMake 2.6.

The first error is on the LLVM truck in the file \lib\Analisys\ScalarEvolutionExpander.cpp at lines 92 and 93. The compiler complains about Instruction::Instruction. If I change that to just one "Instruction::" the file compiles fine. The second error is on the file \tools\clang\lib\Basic\Diagnostic.cpp at lines 354 and 360. The included file (DiagnosticGroups.inc) can't be found.

Thanks,
Javier