[cfe-dev] VC++ warnings

John Thompson john.thompson.jtsoftware at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 12:15:58 PDT 2009

Hi,

Here's a couple of patches to fix some compile warnings when building
clang-cc from the cmake-generated Visual Studio project files, mainly just
on the delete operators not matching the new operators.  I also wanted to
see if I'm creating appropriate patch files, since I'm developing on
Windows.  I used the "svn diff -x -u" command suggested in the LLVM docs,
but from a Command window.  However, it appears it's not consistent about
line endings, using both '\r\n' and '\n' in the file.

-John

--
John Thompson
John.Thompson.JTSoftware at gmail.com