[cfe-dev] CLANG and C++ function overloading

Michael J Viste mjviste at ra.rockwell.com
Tue Oct 28 06:13:16 PDT 2008

Greetings all,

I understand that C++ support by CLANG is in progress while that for C is
quite mature. Please advise whether or not CLANG supports C++ function
overloading at this time and if there are any limitations with it. If
affirmative, please also supply release number as I presume I could use it
by simply building a particular version of CLANG. If not yet fully
implemented an estimate of when it might be available would be greatly
appreciated. Can't wait to check it out.

Thanks,
Mike