[cfe-dev] Preliminary reinterpret_cast Sema patch

Sebastian Redl sebastian.redl at getdesigned.at
Sat Oct 18 12:11:39 PDT 2008

Hi,

For people who want to write test cases, or otherwise play with this,
here's my preliminary patch for semantic analysis of reinterpret_cast.
The patch also includes my previous work on const_cast, slightly updated.

The patch doesn't include reinterpret_cast test cases yet, but I've
attached another file containing a number of commented (but not
-verify-ready) test cases I wrote last night.

Sebastian