[cfe-dev] problems when compiling FreeBSD world with clang

Sascha Wildner swildner at erpicon.de
Wed Nov 19 07:29:29 PST 2008

Daniel Dunbar schrieb:
> Its great that you are trying to push clang over such a large code
> base; thanks for trying this and reporting the issues you find! Do you
> have numbers on how many programs we are building (and out of how
> many)? And for the programs we build, are you trying to run them
> through any kind of tests to make sure we are compiling them
> correctly?

Speaking of large code bases, I'm running daily scan-builds of DragonFly
world & kernel. For results and indication of which files it crashes on,
you can find the results here (last 3 days):

http://yoyodyne.ath.cx/ccc-analyze/

LLVM & clang are usually upgraded every 2-3 days or so.

Have fun,

--
Sascha Wildner
erpicon Software Development GmbH