[cfe-dev] c++ templates

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Sun Nov 16 09:37:47 PST 2008

On Nov 16, 2008, at 7:24 AM, Sebastian Redl wrote:

> Andrew Sutton wrote:
>> Is there any way I can get write access to a branch?
> Chris might give you write access to the trunk. As I understand the
> development guidelines, we don't use branches. If you have to migrate
> code a lot, I recommend you simply overlay your local copy with a
> git or
> mercurial repository and use that for syncing.

Yep, I'm happy to give commit-after-approval access to just about
anyone who has contributed a few patches.  Please read and agree to
this document and send me the requested info:
http://llvm.org/docs/DeveloperPolicy.html

Sebastian's right about branches, they are a definite no-go unless
there is a very good reason for them.

-Chris